Anyone change a front interior parking sensor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ian Morrison

Biffo 69
Reaction score
@churious, what are the symptoms that you can see/hear aside from the fault code? The reason I ask is that for months, my rear sensor almost never went off (and neither do the fronts). Then a couple of weeks ago one of my rear sensors suddenly got super sensitive. It starts blaring and even stays on for a few seconds after I shift to D and start to drive away. It has long since triggered the WFC (Wife Fault Code-- that's when they ask "what the hell is wrong with your car?"). smh

I tried wiping them off and now I just mute it with the button on the dash. I'm not ready to pull the rear bumper just yet, but curious about your situation.
P

Ian Morrison

Biffo 69
Reaction score
With mine I get a continuous bleeping noise even when I’m no where near any obstruction. Fault code showed offside rear sensor was faulty. When I looked at rear offside bumper I could see accident damage to that area.
The front sensors showed the 2 middle sensors were faulty, again I was getting continuous bleep when the Park Sensor was pressed. I found no damage to front bumper or sensors but assume these too were damaged by accident damage. In your owners manual it states you get a continuous bleep when a sensor is damaged or faulty.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99