Anyone have 3 car seats in 2nd row?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The touchscreen interface looks different - like the one of the new Disco Sport - in the couple of interior shots on that brochure.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 kids, 5,4,2 years old.

I have 2 car seats latched in on both outboard 2nd row seats. The 5 year old is on a booster in the middle 2nd row. This way, if access to the rear is required, I can grab the booster, lower the middle seat and people can get in the back. If I need room for a 3rd adult, they can easily fit in the middle 2nd row without having to climb in the back.

Alternatively if the guy wants to ride in the 'wayback' then he can also access through the rear. I typically leave the drivers side rear seat up anyway most of the time.

I have a sweet double stroller that folds up and fits perfectly behind a raised 3rd row seat against the tailgate.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the 2016's have hit dealerships. I see a bunch listed on Autotrader, LR Houston has one topping $74,000! Starting to get into base model RR territory there!

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the 2016's have hit dealerships. I see a bunch listed on Autotrader, LR Houston has one topping $74,000! Starting to get into base model RR territory there!

Yeah. But who would want a RR if you can have an LR4? :biggrin:

siama

Reaction score
3 kids in back range rover 2012

Hi...
I have just purchased a range rover Westminster 2012 model.
i have 3 children who need to sit in the back.
8, 7 and a nearly 4 yr old.
my old booster seats and car seat do not fit as the back bench seats don't sum up to be as wide and also the seats are curved slightly.
Can anyone help with what booster seats and a child seat will fit safely in the back?
Many thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi...
I have just purchased a range rover Westminster 2012 model.
i have 3 children who need to sit in the back.
8, 7 and a nearly 4 yr old.
my old booster seats and car seat do not fit as the back bench seats don't sum up to be as wide and also the seats are curved slightly.
Can anyone help with what booster seats and a child seat will fit safely in the back?
Many thanks

You are posting in the wrong forum (LR4)...

NicolasFurse

Reaction score
I have two of the Recaro Sport Combination
Great because they go from a harnessed safety seat to a high back booster.
My nephew regularly rides in between them with no issue.

@jaguardoc504 what are your experience with these car seats? Can you recommend them? Do you experience with other seats?

I'm looking for a good narrow car seat. At the moment i'm undecided. There are so many out there that you can't imagine. I've been researching for a few weeks now and i'm more confused than ever. The online blog reviews are pure hype and the product reviews on amazon will scare you of how problematic some people are.

Not long ago I came across a different review where I've found the best narrow car seat. The main reason I liked it because it talks about the negatives. Which one would you recommend from the list? Or if you have a better option i'm all for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM