anyone have a review on a hilift jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little late for this question since you have already ordered one. Which one did you order?

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was shooting from the hip. Almost got stuck yesterday and it was more of a reflex purchase. I just got the 60" base model with winch accessories. I asked because I didnt open it yet and I can still return it. The extreme model actually has all the same features and is harder to work with according to their web page

Last edited:

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you have sliders where are you going to use it on an lr3??? I have used one on the rear at the hitch reciever but that is the only spot on a stock LR3 that I would use one.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the X-Jack and have used it a couple of times, although I haven't actually used the exhaust to lift, just an air compressor. Just bought an exhaust plug, and looking forward to trying it out off the exhaust like it was designed. It lifts the whole side of the truck, no matter what kind of slider you have.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend we used one to fix a Rover, I cranked it as hard as I could trying to bend something back into place and the lift actually bent. Everyone was pretty surprised that it bent, who knows how many lbs of pressure I had on it, but I want one now!

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend we used one to fix a Rover, I cranked it as hard as I could trying to bend something back into place and the lift actually bent. Everyone was pretty surprised that it bent, who knows how many lbs of pressure I had on it, but I want one now!

Thats a lot of pressure. Ill trade you my jack for your ARB bull bar!! That is next on my list. Looks great.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a lot of pressure. Ill trade you my jack for your ARB bull bar!! That is next on my list. Looks great.

sounds like a deal! JK, that bar ended up bending when I hit a tree, I bent it back with a winch. My vote is always with RoverTym equipment!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112