Anyone have the arb brush bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to pull the trigger trying to find reviews, best price and if it works with the parking sensor

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB brush bar? I had a ARB Bull bar on my 96 Disco and it was amazing, I used it to push over a ton of smaller trees while off road and then on the rare occasion that a tree was down in the road I could easily push it out of the way! as far as parking sensors go I have no clue, but could safely assume that you could make that work easily enough.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the LR3 section of LRRforums.com, quite a few there

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it is the bull bar. I was looking at the Aframe brush bar from LR too.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should really go to RoverTym and check out their front bumoper's, I know LRL the magazine just had him outfit 3 of their LR3's with lift kits, front bumper's and rock sliders for a big expedition! You might wanna contact them to see if they can send you pics, I could send you the owner's e-mail if you wanna contact him directly and ask him for some pics, he's a real cool guy and will take awesome care of you. I just had him build a bumper for my P38 Range, which he did as a custom! check them out http://www.RoverTym.com

o0OBillO0o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing?

hey just posted this on another board but relevant to here;

OEM winch kit is $2762.32 add $209.40 for the winch accesory kit. Total $2971.72

you'll need the Brush Bar $698.38 or A-Frame $815.72 to get some protection.

Lastly gotta have lights $633.13, mount for A Frame $89.82 mount for brush bar $100.81

Going the A-Frame W/ winch kit and driving lights $3877.26

Now add in installation, some one could give you an accurate estimate. more than $900..

Bottom line AT LEAST $4777.26

break it down for Rovertym and ARB. see what is best. because my impression is the OEM gear is not as solid as the others, however not as integrated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink