Anyone Interested In Group Buy: Sump Guard For the Discovery 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Each unit is approx 6kg, 4 will be sent in one parcel @ 24kg

so figure 24 / 4 and each pays his(her - you never know) own 6 . . .

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So . . . 1 in SoCal (davidfkon)
1 In MD (chesapeakerover)
1 in PA (techboydino)
. . . team jeaf? . . . .

I'm willing to go through the f'n repackaging/shipping . . . but youz guys gotta pony up the $ . . .

Looks like It may go to either techboy or me, since we (the mid-atlantic) area have the most orders...

Anyone know what it costs to ship a 6kg package cross country?

P.S. I don't want to pass on a great deal, but if it gets to be more expensive than the Mantec from Rovers North, I'm out. Shipping can be outrageously expensive.

Team Jeff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in.

Anyone have a corporate ups or fedex account we can use to save on the shipping?

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in.

Anyone have a corporate ups or fedex account we can use to save on the shipping?

I have an account, but its not corporate. Ill have to see what my discounts are. The total weight would be under 15lbs each which is not very much. Put them in a large trashbag and wrap it in packing tape. Should not have a problem shipping like that. I just got a High Lift jack that had a cardboard shipping label zip tied to it. no packaging at all.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, i don't think that redistribution will be a lot.i paid for my Mantec about 17 dollars in September shipped from Vermont to NJ.If I only knew that Neil will put protection plate in production , i would certainly wait,but i needed a Mantec for LR event in September back then.Glad that I started a movement regarding a group buy from this guy:bandit:.Yes i was the one that E mailed and PM him many times last month about back ladder and Mantec for you guys and when I posted a price it was then, confidential ,not even British forum knew how much it will cost.I actually negotiated a deal on Ladder they make ,with four steps.i think I will be the first in here with this design.:cool:Anyway,anything you order from GB is cheaper then parts and accessories here, so don't hesitate,go for it.I think BOAZ is getting another ladder ,but 3 rung for the same low price which is something like 237.oo dollars shipped.simply amazing and compered to prices over here , we ended up with over $ 120-150 savings.Cheers:bandit::hello:

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if we do this where will the initial destination be? That way we can all figure shipping costs . . .

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if we do this where will the initial destination be? That way we can all figure shipping costs . . .

I am waiting on a call back for confirmation. My old parts shop has a ups account and can take delivery. I can redistribute from there. Just an option. I will re ship them personally to whomever. The shipping address will be Bux Mont Air Incorporated, 2960 Clymer Ave, Telford, PA 18969.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on a call back for confirmation. My old parts shop has a ups account and can take delivery. I can redistribute from there. Just an option. I will re ship them personally to whomever. The shipping address will be Bux Mont Air Incorporated, 2960 Clymer Ave, Telford, PA 18969.

That'd be perfect, anyone know by which method we'd pay the guys in the UK?

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an account number of my own still. So we are ready to go. Here's what I have to summarize. Let me know where we stand.

1 in SoCal (davidfkon)
1 In MD (chesapeakerover)
1 in PA (techboydino)
1 in ? (Team Jeff)

mean this price
4 or more Units: £165.00 each ($264.85)
Cost Shipping £100.00 ($160.52)
Unit Price £190 ($304)

shipping from PA to your destination.
so basically $304 each person to the US, then forward shipping after that.

1. Who do we pay for the initial purchase? (Paypal I presume for safety?)
2. If the supplier uses my account to ship here, will it be cheaper than $160.62

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo