Anyone know what these wires go to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where the Aux input should be as well as the 12v outlet, but I found 3 bundles of wires, two are exactly the same, what do these two bundles do?
2zfqqzo.jpg

2lu6lv7.jpg

Trynian

Reaction score
One is for the aux power outlet, one is for the aux sound input and the other I think was for the headphones or video input options.

Last edited:

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two green connectors would be for the heated rear seat switches, if it were fitted.

The orange connector would be the auxiliary power outlet.

Not all vehicles were fitted with the provisions for the aux in, do you have a single disc cd player?

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I do have the single cd player, dont understand why rear seats would be wired for heating if the front seats are not heated. I ordered the panel that goes back there for aux in a 12v outlet, hopefully one of those will plug I to it.

Trynian

Reaction score
It is hard to say, I don't have heated seats either but do have the hi-line stereo and the plugs look the same. However, even if one is the plug for the aux does not mean it is connected to the stereo. I recall a couple of years ago a guy with the low-line unit had to get a wiring kit aftermarket to get the aux port to work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635