Anyone using non-LR driving lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so, how do you like them? What are you using? Would you do anything differently?

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont be ashamed to own an Odyssey :) we have one and i enjoy driving it too..

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LightForce units are pretty nice, as are IPF or Hella Compact's. However, if you already have factory HID's, any light you add is hardly going to be noticed!

Team Jeff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've wished for a couple spot beam hid's a few times in the past... the OE hid's are fantastic for low speed travel, but lack the range needed for higher speeds. I have a set of Visionx 6" 35w hid's I may have to try out now that I have a rack to mount them on!

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive a D2, so some differences, but I have HID head lights, brighter then yours and am also running 3 HID spot lights from my bumper. By the picture, at the time I only had 2, but now 3.
Running 35 watt, 6000K set ups in all 5 lights, give me light 1600 to 1800 feet down the road, and believe me that will take care of your desires.
The head lights give me all the closer light I need and I have all 3 of the spots set up to cover about 100' width down the road.

Attachments

• DSCF0054_1.jpg
    DSCF0054_1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo