Auction coming up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Manheim LR3 off-lease factory auction happens in one week just down the interstate from me. So far, 23 2007 and 2006 SE and HSE on the list.

Anyone need my help getting a very good deal? I can fix you up so you don't pay those crazy prices quoted below - buy at wholesale like those dealers did, save the silly CPO fee on a car with 4/50 factory coverage still in place, just like mustbeaudi always does on his cars.

05LR3AZ

Reaction score
The Manheim LR3 off-lease factory auction happens in one week just down the interstate from me. So far, 23 2007 and 2006 SE and HSE on the list.

Anyone need my help getting a very good deal? I can fix you up so you don't pay those crazy prices quoted below - buy at wholesale like those dealers did, save the silly CPO fee on a car with 4/50 factory coverage still in place, just like mustbeaudi always does on his cars.

This is good to know for the next time. What kind of pricing are we talking about? :biggrin:

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends upon the bidding. Historical results coming later tonight, but wholesale is generally 10-15% below retail - save 2500-4000?.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange, last night 23 listed LR3 and today only listing 1. We'll have to wait for reset.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having purchased almost all my vehcles new and driven them into the ground, I just became more aware of how fast Audis and Rovers depreciate. My kids are getting bigger and whining when they have to ride in the back seat of my A4. We're piling the miles on the LR3 way too fast. We need to keep the LR3 long-term for car pools and beach driving. I don't want to give up the most reliable Audi I have ever owned - 55K miles and not a single issue. So, I'm looking to add a used allroad to the motor pool. I had a 2002 allroad that I loved but by 110K it was averaging $1000/month in repairs. I'm finding I can get a used '05 allroad with 30K miles coming off lease for $20K. That vehicle was $55K new. On another note, I see you replaced the TT with an A3 DSG...nice. I'll send you a PM regarding the TT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4