bendix nobel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bendix Nobel

Reaction score
new to the group. I own a 2003 disco had a 96 with all kinds of problems . mostly oil leaks window rollers . head linning seats tearing and that is just a start. now I got a 03 seems that this one will trun out to the good . not happy with milage has anyone tryed the performance chip that is advertisted on the landrover forum ? thinking about getting one and trying Give me some input thank you bendix nobel::

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... Which chip are you talking about? The one on the google ad? I wouldn't recommend that. But I would recommend the one I use (see my signature)

Bendix Nobel

Reaction score
joey why not the one on the add made by slr motorsports? Idon't find your signaturewhere is it? bendix nobel

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The one in the AD for $69 is nothing more than a cheap resistor that will not do anything. Any LR will require the ECU to be completely remapped in order for it to work, otherwise the ECU will reset all its basepoint to compensate for what ever you do.

http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12076

Bendix Nobel

Reaction score
joey why would the landrover forum permit or advertise a product that does not produce what it says it will do please read the advertisement and then give me a opinion . If it does not work . the B.B.B. should be told about it . thank you bendix nobel

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Basically the owner of the site has allowed Ads by Google, but has no real say it what the ads are. He does this to help off set the cost of running the web site.

I know for a fact that the only way to do what they are saying on is to remap the ECU... but you may also read there version of small print.

*All HP and Torque gains are estimates based on engine size and any other performance modifications you already might have. We guarantee the gains we have listed or your money back. MPG gains are estimated and may vary depending on driving style and/or city/highway MPG.

**** I Also like the fact that they not only do not list a phone number, email address or a physical address.... Sounds like a place I would send my money to...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo