BLACK 2011 land rover LR4 ''METROPOLIS'' limited edition????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jenyc

Reaction score
As most of you know Land Rover released about 300 special edition Lr4s called "Metropolis edition" (pictured below) Im in love with the truck. From my research I only found 2 dealerships who had the truck in stock (rest sold out) I now just heard that Land Rover is releasing a black Metropolis edition in the coming months. Anyone heard this and can confirm this? or have any pics of the Metropolis edition black version?? Im looking to buy this if true.

Attachments

• lr4metroplis.jpg
    lr4metroplis.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 247

jenyc

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yeah that's it. Awesome. So I guess they call it something else in UK. But that's it. Thanks for that. Anymore of pics of black one please post

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yeah that's it. Awesome. So I guess they call it something else in UK. But that's it. Thanks for that. Anymore of pics of black one please post

I checked last night and this is all I could find - all the other sites had the same images. Yes, the black one is pretty hot. I figure since they call the LR4, Discovery 4 for ROW, that the Metropolis for US is called the Landmark for ROW. Both names are great.

jenyc

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yeah. I placed a order. Put depoist. Dealer said it would be out in may and may I should have it

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the interest in the metropolis purely because of looks? My understanding is that it does not have a lot of features compared to the hi spec LR4.

misterkye

Reaction score
Is the interest in the metropolis purely because of looks? My understanding is that it does not have a lot of features compared to the hi spec LR4.

is this true? i'll try and call the dealer tomorrow to see what the differences are. i am set on purchasing the lr4 hse lux, but now want to wait and see if the wait would be worth it.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a "gangsta" look to me. Not my cup of tea but I can see the appeal for some.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72