BLACK 2011 land rover LR4 ''METROPOLIS'' limited edition????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased one recently and take delivery this week. Basically a swan song edition... Every brand has one at the end of the life cycle of a vehicle.
I was looking for a landmark as well, I couldn't find one with the twin speed though as that is still an option on that edition.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed... I was on a very long fruitless adventure for the perfect LR4 and sadly Lux/LM are very hard to come by in general let alone equipped exactly the way one would want unless you pay more for them used than they were new. This ticked nearly every box and I decided to proceed with it as the primary vehicle for my wife to use.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! I know I have seen you on Audi forums for years. Our LR4's will be the like the old C6 allroad...the last version of a special type of vehicle.

Last edited:

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha... Yes, yes... I have been an Audi Enthusiast for a very long time among other Euro Marques. Owned an LR3 and a DiscoII in the past I was not a regular on the forums since there isn't much to "mod" or discuss on those vehicles.

I agree with you on the LR4 and the allroad similarity. I feel the same about the '12 L322 SC which I have now. It is the last of the boxed iconic shape that has been LR/RR for decades. The new vehicles (while I do like them but for different reasons) look like Ford Explorers in a Tuxedo.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM