Bluetooth cell phone poll.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It costs money and is optional. You buy a cradle for a specific phone.

L

lacarruk1

Nokia 6230 - Anyone tried in cradle?

grommet said:
It costs money and is optional. You buy a cradle for a specific phone.

Has anyone actually tried LandRover's most recommended phone in the cradle #3 (Nokia 6230)? It has bluetooth, but obviously you'd cradle it for the phone book functions.

Just curious if it works well?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a few people with the 6230, and they are happy with it. Basically, any "approved" phone with approved firmware revisions (or newer, normally) will be fine... if something isn't broken, of course.

N

nyrugby

I probably screwed up, but I keep getting a ringing on the car system, but there is no call on the phone (Samsunf A900 - Razr clone)...It was happening from the first pairing...then disabled b/c made me nuts. Upon next entry to car, with BT enabled, worked fine, until I received a call. Nice performance, hung up ad it started again...incessant ringing on the car system, with no actual incoming call. RRS '06 - Any Ideas...should I just delete the pairing and try again?

X

xcursion

You can't screw up. It's probably the system thats unstable. I would try delete and pairing again. And how about trying another BT phone? At least you will know if its the phone or the system.

J

jazzy_james

my wife's razor works just perfectly. But I can't seem to pair my mpx220. Has anyone successfully paired the motorola mpx220 smartphone to their lr3? I need help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99