Can 03 RR take grill/lights/bumper from 06 RR?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

urckle

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and appreciate any advise.

I have an 03 RR that I love. My wife was in an accident recently and there is now a load of damage to the front of the car. It should be covered on insurance so seeing as the front bumper, lights, grill, and hood need replacing I was wondering if I could replace them with the versions off the later 05/06 RR instead? I've asked in the local LR garage and they tell me that they are not sure if this is possible.

Any advise appreciated.

thanks

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's possible. Won't be cheap though. My tech actually had it done for an 03-RR model he was working on. He swapped out everything that goes in the front, including the side blinkers and rear tail lights in order to give it a newer look. I thought about doing it myself to my 04 RR but, I figure there was no need to do so, I like the way my RR looks already. Good luck man.

Drivingmyrover

Reaction score
I'm looking to make the same alteration to my '04 HSE...Does anyone have an idea of costs for this type of change? And, can you refer me to anyone in the NYC area?

Thanks in advance!

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is finding one in a salvage yard and picking up the parts. Buying the parts new would be pricey!

Drivingmyrover

Reaction score
Can 03 RR take grill/lights/bumber from 06 RR?

Thx Slam! What will it take in terms of labor costs/expertise to accomplish this change? Any idea?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99