Canada - giving away free tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a bit of a long shot, but here goes...

I picked up my LR3 just a few days ago and I'm replacing the tires with some good winter rubber (new rubber arrives next week, hopefully). The truck currently has Goodyear M&S tires that I frankly won't be putting back on the vehicle in the summer. I'll need to measure the depth, but it's pretty low, although the tires did pass a safety check (which I believe is 3/32nds here in Ontario) a couple of days ago, on Monday the 24th of November.

If there happens to be anyone that wants them, I'm giving them away for free - the catch is that you'll need to pick them up in Kitchener, Ontario, or meet me in Toronto, Ontario or London, Ontario sometime in the next couple of weeks (I'm going to be in each city at least once before Christmas).

Personally, I don't like 'em, and find 'em noisy, but if you have a vehicle that's going back on lease which won't pass on the tires, or just want an extra set of "just in case" tires, feel free to contact me through this board.

Cheers,

gtc

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the spirit!! (Though, I must admit I repeatedly tried giving away OEM 4/32" Pirelli allroad P6 tires - as universally hated by allroaders as the GY is by LR3ers, by the way - via Audiworld.com postings over several years for pick up or shipping at cost, but no one ever claimed them!) Lease return or blowout insurance are reasons to grab part or all of these. Nice offer, B.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks J - I'm not sure if I could even give these away! I had a similar experience trying to give away 17" 4/32nd GYs for a Mini Cooper "S". Eventually found someone who had tires that were even worse who swung by to pick 'em up. If you like, I can probably swing a little closer to your area (say around the border?) if you are interested, as you were a significant help to me earlier (again, much appreciated!).

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HSE has 19", and I would not take the GY in any case! Ha, ha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo