Cruise cntrl rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just love this forum. Browsing thru cruise control discussions found a netherland connection for rebuilding the ecu. Has anyone had dealings with this company? My 95 is scheduled for a ton of work whilst I'm on vacation in June. Only then will I retest the entire cruise system. I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling thinking I can get it rebuilt for much less than a new one according to the site. I understand new ecu's are not available:hello:

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here I go. Rechecked all troubleshooting suggestions in my electrical manual everything ok points to the ecu. Going to remove the epoxy and resolder as suggested in the forum. Hope it works. Roverland has one in stock for $60 hope if I need it they still have it and works better than the one from California junkyard.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question, did you check the Diaphragm at the throttle linkage... just checked mine and it will not hold vacuum.

Remove vacuum line squeeze place thumb over vacuum line hole... if it holds pressure you are good, if it doesn't this is a bad part.

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Followed manual fusesible link from pins 1 and ten. Fusesible link to 6 and grnd and one from 7 to grnd. Pump operates and actuator retracts. Just went out and tried your method and squeezed it thumb over hose stays retracted. Now I'm gonna resolder the ecu doubt it works even though someone in the forum says it did. Buffing off epoxy with a dumore sounds like that would cause a lot of static charge issues with the ic's on this board.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo