Cup holder quiry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides the fact that the tiny cup holders on D1s show that Americans (me) drink too much carbonated junk, they are too small for many cups, and mine either gets stuck in, or won't lock shut...I believe the little spring is the culprit, but to the questions
1. Has anyone had/fixed this issue?
2. Who has the cheapest LR brand add-on cup holders, I have looked on E-bay and they seem to make retail price every time....Anyone have any good ideas, I have seen the cheaper black holders, but they don't look any bigger than the pull out kind???
Yeah, happily this is the only problem I have left right now, I was getting annoyed with all of the little quarter sized oil spots on my garage floor, but a new Dell box has ended that concern for now.

D

discomike

I don't think you are going to find anyone who sells the new Disco cup holders cheap. I looked for awhile and then bought them cause I needed them and boy are they handy.
Mike J.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree... I need to just bite the bullet, but I guess when you can get them for approx. the price of one tank of gas, you realize they are either not that expensive or gas is ridiculous.

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, I broke down and bought the DII cup holders and they are just what I needed. Before that, I used the console as a cup holder. I got mine from rover connection for $55 or so, can't remember.

G

Griffog

I bought a pair of the Landrover Cup Holders for my DIsco II, they're not available in dealers here in the UK so my only source was the US. Although not cheap they are excellent and look superb.

L

Lendawg

When I was just working on my Disco I, I noticed how comfortable a bottle of beer sits in the factory cup holders. Maybe that's what it was designed for?

E

Errant

Yep, a 12 ounce bottle fits perfectly in the in-dash holders... but a 40 ounce bottle fits in the console-mount holder! :beer:

Slartibartfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
British Pacific lists them at $62.00
Atlantic British ................$56.95

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635