dash board dosent work. air system doesnt work, battery goes dead unless u unplug it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverboy3766

Reaction score
hey. i need some help. all of the lights on my dash board are lit up. my needles like rpm and speedometer dont work. this is all the time. the air suspension doesnt work. and when u turn the car off all of the lights on the dash board are still lit and after 5 min the headlights come on. so when u get out u have to open the hood and disconnect the battery. does anyone know what i can do. every one is telling me to sell the car but i dont want to because i love that car. so if anyone has n e advice. please tell me.

strutmastr

Reaction score
I can help you with the suspension problem. You did not specify on what exactly is wrong with the suspension but either way I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and taking a look at the conversion kits. This will save you tons of money in the long run since airbags and compressors are constantly having to be replaced. The kit will convert you from air to powder coated, American made steel coil springs that are guaranteed to last the life of the car. I posted the link below so you can take a look.

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

I hope this helps with atleast one of your problems

Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM