Disco colapsed over rear wheel well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d.a.r.y.l

Reaction score
Droopy Rover

Tracy,
What did you find wrong with it?Since we aren't all retired service managers it's always good to know what the problem was and what was done to fix it.(sarc off)
Daryl

2011shoppingwatc

Reaction score
Hello, very nice to meet you. The Forum is the first time I touch, I hope to know more friends here, and his own eye-opener. Hope to get your help. Thank you very much! ! ! !

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peace

Mike, I have to agree that you were out of line. But that is no reason for name-calling, and that means you, TracyU. I think you both need to play kissy-face, or take the discussion off this thread. :beer:

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
?????????????

I re-read Mike's reply a couple of times just to be sure. Yes...there have been times that Mike's replies have been pointed, sharp and short. This does not qualify. There is nowhere near enough info provided by the OP to base any kind of remedy. Party foul. Mike - continue helping out everyone as best you can - like always! The community appreciates your knowledge and support. OP - just give us more info so we CAN help you out. That's all. No reason to be defensive about an obvious question. It wasn't personal from what I can tell. Best of luck in finding the cause of disrepair.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike, you are right on target. I get tired of people who title the the post "Help". Making the problem and the solution unsearchable. Your explanation of being a service manager sure helps me figure out who to listen to. Your brevity and directness sure cuts down on a lot of reading and helps me get my act together before I post. I learn from your instructions AND questions Mike. Very few forums benifit from this sort of expertise and we would be stupid to give Mike a hard time. There are some others here with the same expertise and knowledge and I notice none of them get in ******* contests with each other either. This is a first class forum so let's keep it that way. Thanks Mike for all you do here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112