Disco II OEM 18" wheels........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been doing some searching but have yet to find the answer. So I thought why not ask the forum! Does anyone know if 18" OEM 10 Spoke wheels from a Disco II will fit on a LR3?

I may have found a spare wheel and tire but not sure if it will fit. Thanks!!!

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a thread a while back about what will work for a real spare. There are not that many options and the old school disco wheels dont work because the hub is different if I remember correctly.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a thread a while back about what will work for a real spare. There are not that many options and the old school disco wheels dont work because the hub is different if I remember correctly.

Thanks Panzernacker! Let me search for your thread!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't work 'cause the LR3's axle is bigger...at least where it comes through the rim it is.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! The axle dimensions are different. Bummer! Oh well I will keep looking! Thanks guys for your help!

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always bore them out... if you really wanted them :dontknow:

Rovertym_LR3-bumper-05-800.gif

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always bore them out... if you really wanted them :dontknow:

Rovertym_LR3-bumper-05-800.gif

That is always an option! but maybe a bit ambitious for me this go around. Looking good! Is that a Stornoway Grey LR3? It looks different in the light and mud ! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99