Disco or Range Rover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a Disco owner, would you want to upgrade to a Range Rover next or would you go with another Discovery? Would you go with another brand altogether? After owning a Land Rover, not much else really appeals to me anymore, except a couple Subarus and some other random cars. I definetely like having all wheel drive. I think Range Rovers have more status attached to them, but do you like the Discoverys more for any particular reason besides price? I think the 1998-2000s Ranges will be coming down in price eventually.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the height difference, and I like the coil sprung suspension (but I have an old Disco), and I like the VERY unique look of Discoveries over RRs.

I would, however, sell my Disco in a minute if I could go even-up for a 1990-1994 Range Rover Classic SWB. I love those trucks.

N

nhveedub

I would go for a Range Rover if I could swing it, as long as it had a warranty. And I'm in the minority here, but I would grab an LR3 over my Disco in a heartbeat - as long as it had a warranty. Though, as my Disco ages and I get a new daily driver, I will start using my Disco for what it was intended instead of commuting, and surely my opinion of the Disco will change.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM