Do we like the Black package on Corris Grey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it! If my next vehicle is another LR4, it will be grey with black pack.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason why the few of you with Fuji w/ Black Package would go with Corris over Fuji?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No reason other than to change it up. The white/black combo is awesome as well.
I agree. White is a popular color, though not as much with the black design package. I love my white/black combination, and most importantly for me, it's functional. Corris Grey was not an option when I ordered my 2013, but I do love the color. It looks awesome with the black design package. It comes down to a matter of preference. If I had to do it again, I'd probably still stick with the white, but Corris would definitely be an option. Good luck!

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am now seriously considering this combination. My "order" is not yet final so I still have time to change and have been going round and round about the external color and yes or no on the black pack. I had thought I would go Fuji white but my last 3 cars were white. May be time to change it up. My interior will be Almond/Arabic with brown finishers. I don't know if that matters. But if I am going to go with the black pack I like it on this Corris Grey. If I don't go with the black pack I may do the Bronze exterior.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am going to place my order today and am trying to make final decisions. I still go back and look at Finz pictures and it sways me to stick with the Fuji w/ Black. But the Corris looks like a great color and would blend in more than the white that stands out. I could take Corris with or without the black pack.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to see it in person. I sometimes wonder how different it would be from looking at it on my computer. I asked my sales person about Corris Grey and he said it is almost black. But it doesn't look that way in these pictures.

I would also want to check on how much it does or does not show finger prints and dust. That is why I have avoided dark colors. But it does look pretty classy. Its just me but I prefer classy over bold.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am now seriously considering this combination. My "order" is not yet final so I still have time to change and have been going round and round about the external color and yes or no on the black pack. I had thought I would go Fuji white but my last 3 cars were white. May be time to change it up. My interior will be Almond/Arabic with brown finishers. I don't know if that matters. But if I am going to go with the black pack I like it on this Corris Grey. If I don't go with the black pack I may do the Bronze exterior.
You have to decide what is best for you and your needs. Personally, I like the darker colors with the standard silver package and I like the lighter colors with the black design package. With that said, my 2011 was Nara Bronze and I did the black design package myself and it looked great.

For me, I did not want metallic paint or anything silver. Fuji white hides trail scratches, deflects the heat, and is easy to touch up. Plus, I have never had a white car - my last car was silver. I like all the colors that Land Rover offers, each has its own charm. As for Corris Grey, it's a unique silver/grey in the realm of so many of those color cars on European cars.

I think Nara Bronze is very unique and such a great color. I liked it with the stock silver and black design package.

Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635