Do you want your post count restored?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want your post count, and all of your old posts linked to your updated account, please just let me know here. It will only take a second for me to update everything for you! Thanks!

DiscoveryLover

Reaction score
I would like mine updated ofcourse, not that I had that many posts. But when I made my new account it wouldn't let me have my old name, too many characters. My old account was DiscoveryLover2000.

Also, my Gallery account is still under DiscoveryLover2000, which I can't access anymore, not sure if that can be restored or not, without wiping out all my pics.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done, your account now shows 18 posts. Try accessing your photo gallery now... If it does not work, send me a PM and I can probably fix that for you.

Sam

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please update my account as I had a hard drive crash and lost some info/links that I had posted here and would like to be able to get them back :). Love the new look !

Thanks
John

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please update my account as I had a hard drive crash and lost some info/links that I had posted here and would like to be able to get them back :). Love the new look !

Thanks
John

John, your account has been updated (2 to 130 posts):proud:

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member