Doesn't work with Fire Fox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, for some reason this is the only forum I visit that doesn't work with Fire Fox. I'm at a loss why.

Any ideas? Thanks...

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It works, but the only way to make it work (I have no idea why and not sure anyone is upgrading the software)

is to open each thread in a new tab that you want to post to, then when it blanks out, close the tab.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also use the "Go Advanced" button and it will work fine.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try it. Using Opera now with no issues.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I exclusively use FireFox, both at work on a PC (am using it right now) and at home on my Macs, and have never had any issues. CMG, are you sure it's not some sort of browser setting on your machine (i.e. security is locked down too tight)? Have you upgraded your FF version recently? FireFox actually tends to work more often/better than most other browsers (Internet Exploder, Chrome, etc.) when it comes to site display/functionality due to it's design.

-Paul

Disclaimer - I also manage a web development group at work, so I'm a bit advanced when it comes to the internets.:wink:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went on-line with FireFox and had no problems, might want to make sure you have the most recent version and or go down load a copy of Safari which is even faster the FireFox and can be used on both PC's as well as Mac's.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything works great, even the Quick Reply now. Didn't change any settings that I know of.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72