Dura-trac/Kelly safari tire pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping you guys that are running the Goodyear dura-trac can tell me what tire pressure you are running on street/trail. Much appreciated

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how are you liking those kelly's? any pics? i am thinking about getting a set of them or the duratracs in the spring. my only hesitation is having to run the rod-mod full time and having to remember to lower the truck every time i enter/leave the parking garage at work.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them a lot. I have only had them out a couple of times on trails of moderate difficulty. No tearing or chunking yet. I'm heading to Calico next week so that will be the true test. Those pesky "low bridge" parking structures are a detourant for running the rod mod full time. If you forget just once your day can be ruined. No trail pics yet except the one below while in the Sierra's.

Last edited:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. Woods, would you like to expand on your thought?

Last edited:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take Nathon with you, he knows the 2 trails well. What size tire are you running and how much air do you currently run?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo