EBC brake pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear brake pads are almost gone and I am thinking of replacing them with EBC's greenstuff! is anyone here using those? do you recommend them or should I stick to OEM?
thanks!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Greenstuff ones on my Jeep and on the rear of the LR3...I like them a lot. Low dust and noise. Stops good. I'd recommend them over OEM.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brilliant, I'll order them right away then, shipping to Mexico can take over a week and mine sound like they'll barely last 10 more days

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you doing for rotors? I have some Atlantic british ones on the front (not high end ones at all just the standard Textar ones or something) that warped. I have centric ones on my Jeep and they've been great. I can't remember what my rear ones are on the LR3.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure, I bought it 7k miles ago (currently 64k miles) but as the service history is full of dealership's work, I guess they are OEM.
They still look good tho so I don't think I'll replace them any time soon.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im using the Akebono pad for both front and rear they are good!!

I put the Akebono pads on rear... they have been great paired with EBC slotted and drilled rotors. Waiting on fronts to wear down a bit more and will replace with Akebonos.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR4 with EBC greenstuff pads front and rear. Also EBC slotted and drilled rotors front and rear. Better stopping, low noise, and less dust. Couldn't ask for more :)

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a follow up on this-- I've used the sport slotted rotors and green stuff with great success in the past. I thought I would get slick and try yellow stuff. It's definitely taking metal off the rotors, so I would not recommend the yeller stuff. So I guess I will get a do over.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM