EBC brake pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj_karl

Reaction score
I also have the EBC pads. Reliable stopping power and produce less dust.

no-pistons

Reaction score
It looks like there is a 6000 and a 7000 series greenstuff pads. Well there is also a yellowstuff and a Ultimax2 mode also. Which are you guys using?

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my recollection the 7000 are for the front while the 6000 series are for the rest, so there result isn't an option when it comes to the green stuff. I use the green stuff, I have heard from other users that the yellow stuff is so hard it actually chews up the rotors, and the ultimax is no different than OEM.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I run EBC on mostly everything, but have had great luck with Centric Rotors and Akebono pads on my LR3. Replaced my stock around 50K miles and now on 80K with very little dust and zero noise. Just another option but either way can't go wrong with EBC. I recommend replacing brake wear sensors as well. Good luck.

Part numbers may have changed, this was from 2012.
Centric Parts 120.22009 Premium Brake Rotor with E-Coating
Centric Parts 120.22010 Premium Brake Rotor with E-Coating
Akebono EUR1098 EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set
Akebono EUR1099 EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my recollection the 7000 are for the front while the 6000 series are for the rest, so there result isn't an option when it comes to the green stuff. I use the green stuff, I have heard from other users that the yellow stuff is so hard it actually chews up the rotors, and the ultimax is no different than OEM.

Oh Ya... Don't use yellow stuff!! Green stuff are great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM