EVAP Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ernie O

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with an electrical valve, called EVA or EVPA valve. I'm not sure what it's called, but the computer is saying it needs to be changed but I can't even find one to order. What is the name of this valve and where can I find one.?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie O, more info needed.... does this have to do with the air suspension?

Or are you talking an EVAP item which doesn't involve the suspension?

Ernie O

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the air suspension, I think. The valve is located under the hood. But I don't know what it is called, or where I can get one. I went to my mechanic and he said that is why my engine light is on. He said it is a EVAP pr EVA valve. I'm not sure, i couldn't understand him.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so I don't have to go back in time... first I Opened this under a new topic, since it has nothing to do with Air Suspension.

Second... Do you have a D2 or D1?

Ernie O

Reaction score
Oh, I'm not really sure how to use this forum. I'm Ernie's son, August.
I have a D2.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, the part you are looking for is not cheap... you have 2 of them. One on each side of the engine. Kind of hard to describe...

Do me a favor take a picture of you engine bay from the drivers and passengers side and I will point out the EVAP valves... the sad thing is, unless your mechanic is a true rover mechanic he may have no idea what he is doing other then reading the codes... could be a simple fix of an expensive parts replacement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge