expectations of repair costs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not odd at all...I have one on-hand as well. I have other easy-fix cheap parts that are known to fail as well. I take them with me on camping trips and off-road runs.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(Coolant) Bleeder valve, brake light bulbs, height sensors, wiring overlay for height sensors. If it's a really long trip I carry serpentine belts, coolant hoses, ignition coils. I even have a spare rear prop shaft and tie rod ends! :)

Basically as I've replaced parts that are still good (or good enough to get me home) I've kept them.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, a couple of months ago I guess.. I was so unimpressed with the way they dealt with me, I would be very hesitant to buy from them. Shame... I'm sure they will come up with them in the future. I was so unimpressed with the way they handled themselves I would avoid going back. -- Besides -- the have never offered the rears... WHY?

Ordered OE Delphi units..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99