Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bckearns

Reaction score
06 LR3 SE
I scraped up all 4 pieces of the fender flares on my passenger side. Anyone know where to buy a new set for a reasonable price?

Thanks

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
land rover has them I saw it in their accessory catalog
good luck

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely would have to go to a dealer parts department. Some charge different prices though, so call around. I don't think you're going to find this from an off brand online retailer though.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know any offhand, but many dealers offer discounted parts online. Audi VW parts are easy to get at much lower costs than if you walk in a store blind, for example, even discounted more than the usual local courtesy trade discount of 10-15% offered to local body shops/dealers.

I get a local courtesy discount here, if it helps you save a few dollars even after shipping.

Last edited:

Hollywood619

Reaction score
Try roverconnection.com and also look on ebay.co.uk and see if you can find one to ship to the US. These types of parts seem to be a lot more common there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1