First time owner '11 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AgentBishop

Reaction score
Hello all! First time owner of a 2011 LR4 HSE LUX!

So I'm trying to figure out exactly what options I have installed and what they are. I ran my VIN TOPIx and got a list of all the features installed but some of them I don't know what they are exactly. Is there a site out there that gives an explanation of each installed feature? Or maybe someone knows what these are:
SPECIAL VALUE PACK E
REMOTE ICE CONTROLS
PRIVACY GLASS

Also, TOPIx says I have VOICE ACTIVATED CONTROLS but I don't have the button on the steering wheel for this.

Lastly...is there a difference between PERSONAL TELEPHONE INTEGRATION and AMERICAN MOBILE PHONE SYSTEM?

Thanks!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never figured out what Special Value Pack E is, but every car Land Rover makes seems to have one in its specs... So, nothing really "special" there. Remote In-Car Entertainment Controls are the redundant phone / seek-scan / volume / etc, buttons on your steering wheel, and Privacy Glass is British for tinted rear windows. I think I remember Land Rover removing Voice Controls towards the very end of MY2011 production because the system was real buggy (it was eventually reintroduced on MY2012s with a different, "Say What You See" interface on the touchscreen - not a heck of a lot better but a tad more reliable) and yes, basically PTI and American Mobile Phone System are the same thing, most likely with some buttons on the touchscreen interface formatted to look and sound more familiar to North American customers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635