Floor mats for LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wollybugger

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting rubber mats for my LR4 and would like to match my interior (tan) rather than get black, which is the only color that Land Rover offers. I'm not finding a lot of alternatives searching third party manufacturers and I'm wondering if I should be searching for LR3 mats. Did the interior dimensions of the LR4 change vs. last year's LR3? Apologies if this is an ignorant question that any proud owner of an LR4 should know....Thanks.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Husky Liners. Have them in my Jeep, a great mat.

If you can get the dimensions of the floor in the LR4, I'd be glad to measure my LR3.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try weathertech.com. I have their mats for my lr3.

Blathering1

Reaction score
Floor Mats

WeatherTech.com has tan mats... but not for the 2010 LR4 (only RRS and LR2) which is odd esp if they were sized like the LR3 (suggesting they are not).

I made a product request for LR4 mats... perhaps if others do the same, they will see a market for getting the product listed.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
body is exactly same between LR3 and LR4. No changes were made to the body except the bumpers, fenders, headlights and taillights.

Earlier LR3 had double hooks for front mats and went to a single hook from 2008 model year or so and no change to LR4. So if you can get a floor mat designed for 2008 and up LR3, it will fit LR4 just fine.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard very good things with mats made by "LLOYD"...supposed to be totally custom and very nice with various grades of quality available to choose from. I also thought that Husky is only SEMI-custom.

Let us know what you do...

Perry

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4