Floor Mats standard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P

pharden

I'm picking up a LR3 next week and was wondering if mats were standard or do I need to get the dealer to throw a set in?

M

Matt_Grim2

pharden said:
I'm picking up a LR3 next week and was wondering if mats were standard or do I need to get the dealer to throw a set in?

They do not come standard...

When I purchased my 06' HSE in December I just said "hey man I was wondering if i could get a set of rubber mats", so they installed the front and rear mats with the clips for free...

They did this when I bought my Disco II a couple years ago, just ask and you will get a set...

F

flowner

Land Rover Includes the mats in the dealer fee. If you have paid the dealer fee you have paid for the mats.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the cars roll off of the truck they have no mats. When I get the invoices, there is no charge line for mats. Who wants a car without mats? It's crazy, but mats are almost like a required dealer-installed option.

P

pharden

I just mentioned it to my dealer and while he made it clear that they were not included he offered to throw them in. No problem

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my dealer made it seem like I was bleeding her dry when I asked for mats & the loadspace protector...but I'm sure she got a pretty penny on comission and an extra bump because I helped her meet her monthly quota. Got all the mats, but its stupid IMO to even have to ask for them. Who wouldn't need mats in an offroad vehicle?!?

bizdack

Reaction score
I had asked about it too and my salesman didn't hesitate and even said "yeah we throw them in". I was even surprised they threw in the third row mats! I never got lucky enough though to get the loadspace mat cover.

I guess it all depends on the LR dealership.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn...i didn't get 3rd row mats! (don't use it much, but its nice to have when i do!)

X

xcursion

Are those mats for the third row rubber or carpet? And anyone know if I can just buy the third row mats? And LR part number if available?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99