For Sale LR3 Tow Hitch receiver $350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Sale LR3 Tow Hitch receiver $300

I am selling a 2 year old LR3 Hitch Receiver with both locking keys, a 2 inch drop ball mount and 2 inch ball. Also includes locking hitch pin with keys. I bought it new and used it to tow a boat back from up north.

I would prefer a local pick up as I don't really want to deal with shipping it.
$300.00
I live in Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles area)

Thx

Last edited:

Rogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone bites on this for you.

Once it sells, I have a hitch receiver only for sale for whoever is next in line.

GLWS!

SpokaneRover

Reaction score
I'm out-of-state, but would be interested in your tow hitch receiver if you'd be willing to ship.

Thanks...

Dunkle

Reaction score
Xrover if you have not found a successful buyer yet please email me at [email protected]. I am moving soon, need to tow a trailer and would like to buy. I can paypal you, or send you a money order immediately. Also, could you please let me know the part number so that I can verify this fits on a 2005 LR3 SE? Thank you.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xrover if you have not found a successful buyer yet please email me at [email protected]. I am moving soon, need to tow a trailer and would like to buy. I can paypal you, or send you a money order immediately. Also, could you please let me know the part number so that I can verify this fits on a 2005 LR3 SE? Thank you.

Email sent !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635