Freelander a/c problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johanndn

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I don't seem to find a suitable Freelander Forum.

I have a problem with my air conditioning unit in my 2008 Land Rover Freelander, in the sense that the vents are emitting a white mist when used for extended periods of time.

I have read elsewhere on the forum that this seems to be a common problem on the landrovers, and is apparently a problem that can be solved by draining the air conditioning drain lines.

My only problem is in finding the source of the drain lines and, as I've looked all over the inside and under the vehicle but am unable to find them.

The carpets on the inside also seem to be wet constantly. I am unable to limit the wet carpets to a specific side of the vehicle, as they both seem rather wet. I would however say that the driver's side is more wet.

Can someone please help me to locate these drain lines so that I can drain them and maybe see if this will fix the problem?

Thanks

Johann

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM