Front emblem problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya . . . luckily my work is 25 miles round trip
we take trips in my wifes leased BMW - so that leaves the beastie for fun

LR3_fan

Reaction score
BTW my experience with Canadian dealerships is that emblem fading / chipping is not covered by LR warranty because it is considered wear/tear (similar to a chip on the windshield or a dent on the wiper arm). The service advisor even showed me the discoloration that happens on the RR and RR Sport door handles and told me those also are similarly not covered. Though I have read many posts about dealerships swapping faded letters in the US, but is seems the policy is not exactly the same in Canada. Would be nice to hear if others have a different experience.

LR3_fan

Reaction score
Anyone has experience using the Autosharp Paint Pen - WESTMINSTER GREY (from Atlantic British) on the emblem letters- suggested by vladyshka13. Sounds simple to use, does it look good after the touchup? any pitfalls to avoid?

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer replaced mine in the US at my last waranty visit. Didn't even finish describing the problem and he said "no problem, it is a common problem, we will replace them."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo