Front lower control arm bushes worn? Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jantiz (aka Luis) on the lrr forum got them put on and he is stoked about them. I'm planning on doing them too when mine wear out. You'll never have to think about bushings again after this!

that is my hope!

i did read that thread on disco3.co.uk about some english chaps having difficulty getting them on. i was a little worried about dropping the money on them and no one being able to get them on.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.....sounds like more beta testing and reporting is in order. I'd hate to have to live with the factory bushings and replace them every 60k, but that might be the deal.

My Land Rover SA has offered to install the Polybushes. I would think that they could do the install properly.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my front control arm bushings replaced yesterday at the LR dealership with the factory bushings. my crappy extended warranty actually came through and covered about $700 worth of the the job, so no polybushes yet. i owed another $100 in parts and $180 for the stupid alignment. i have a lifetime alignment through firestone, however the LR guys were telling me how much better their alignment was and that it was "a must." i'm not sure on that one, but maybe i am wrong. wouldn't be the first time. anyways, the truck drives like new again. it made a huge difference.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine back last week from them doing this. They had to cut the bolts off, said they were rusted so bad they couldn't turn them. My extended warrenty came through too, just had my deductable and the alignment too. I only got charged $99 for it though.

They had to fix the rear latch too, but now its back in the shop since they put a small dent in the back panel. They ******* about it, but its pretty hard to have a dent that protrudes out when you can't get to it without removing the panels on the hatch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99