Front Skid Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a trip i would like to do either this summer or next. Any tips on getting the lr3 ready for such an undertaking?

-Noah

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a trip i would like to do either this summer or next. Any tips on getting the lr3 ready for such an undertaking?

-Noah

I have a long list of mods and things that I did, but many of them would not apply to most people. It will be on my blog eventually. The biggest thing I would recommend at this point is get a rear bumper mounted spare tire carrier, to keep as much weight off the roof rack as possible, and to free up cargo room in the back.

The spare could go underneath the truck, but odds are, when you need it, it will not be accessible (when off roading), thus my recommendation for carrying it elsewhere.

I also found the dog barrier to be very useful as a tie down anchor point.

IMG_1646-800.gif

IMG_1643-800.gif

IMG_1647-800.gif

I also found my Rola rack mounted cargo bag and the Rubbermaid "ActionPacker" plastic tub to be extremely useful and well made items.
iPhone-010-800.gif

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow you brought a few things with you. i'd really like you to see that list of things if you ever get around to posting it.

-Noah

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink