FS: LR3 Wheels & Off road accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 wheel is only two years old and has about 1000 miles on the wheel and tire. The other 4 wheels all have scrapes nicks and scratches. Nothing that couldn't be cleaned up and repainted but probably best to use as an offroad wheel. All five have 265/65 18 BFG AT tires. One has an non-repairable leak due to sidewall damage, the other three only have about 25% tread left, ok in the dry wouldn't recommend in the mud. $400

Halogen Headlight Assemblies (Customized. The internal nonreflective surfaces are painted flat black) - $50

Aux gas tank (Mounts in the stock spare location) Has been pushed up from the bottom by a few boulders over the years. Tank integrity is still good - $500 (May not be able to ship this since it has fuel in it?)

Last edited:

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would really prefer not to ship anything but will if I need to on the smaller items...

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, can you send me some pics of the rear bumper?

4advtr

Reaction score
If only you'd had these wheels up for sale a week ago, I'd picked them up on my way home from Seattle... I just got the 19's powder coated and new tires mounted up.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I so wish these were on the east cost. I would take the rai, bumper,and tank right now....bummer.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you pick up the fuel tank, how did you like it, any snafus? What did it set you back new?

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you pick up the fuel tank, how did you like it, any snafus? What did it set you back new?

I ordered it through ARB USA direct. They brought it in from AUS and it is called "The Long Ranger" My rig was the "guinea pig" so I got a decent deal on it. I think they mentioned it would likely be about 2k retail but I don't remember for sure. It is/was pretty much a bolt in, the instructions call for cutting the factory fill tube but for some reason it wouldn't work and I didn't like that idea so we had a fill tube made for the main tank. Other then keeping 5-10 gallons in it to prevent CEL's there were no other snafu's. Worked great for me and would absolutely do it again in another LR3

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score

According to ** at Expedition Exchange and conversations with ARB:

$1500 USD, plus shipping from ARB North America. "6-10 weeks"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM