Fuel Injection Service & 4 Wheel Brake Fluid Flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazzy_james

Reaction score
Went into the dealership to fix the broken plastic latch to raise the 3rd row seat. This was under warranty but was advised to do a fuel injection service and 4 wheel brake fluid flush since I have 18K miles on my 2006 LR3. 15k is the recommended mileage to do so. I only stated that my brakes were kinda squeaking and if I should be concerned. They will do a complimentary multi-point inspection for that.

Am I being taken here? Or is this really necessary? These two services will cost me $320.

sandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats a really nice wallet flush.

go stick it to the ******* service advisor and ask him why he is recommending a brake flush when its included in your maintenance at 45k, in fact ask his boss why he is upselling something that isnt recommended until 45k

and only do an injection service when its really high mileage or a problem with injectors themselves.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree; if it's in the list of to-do's on any mileage check, you shouldn't have to pay for it at any other time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink