Great Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR3_fan

Reaction score
So i made the plunge into an 06 LR3.. Love how smooth and quiet the ride is, but wow do i ever hate the dashboard filled with amber warning lights: HDC / transmission / CC disabled/ DSC faults/ Special Programs OFF! I am hopefull it will only get better from here.

I found this to be a great forum with lots of useful information- i have already learned a couple of things about the battery charging sensitivity and tranmission errors - will be putting my baby on the charger overnight and see if the tramission error goes away. Any special precautions I should be aware of?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome tot he forum

LR3_fan

Reaction score
Thank you.

Battery charging question: would disconnecting the battery for charging cause the radio to lock-up and require an unlock code? if so where would this code be?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it may cause this (not positive on the LR3) if it required a code, check the owners manual for the radio code card, or call the dealer (they will normally provide this with little or no hassle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo