How do I reset the computer?

• you have had this problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • which iid tool to buy?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Major Roberts

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Land Rover LR3 which has been nothing but reliable up til now. However, a few months back as I was parking it, my Oversize front wheels rubbed against the inner body, jolting something loose. The dashboard started to flash on and off. I imagined that I may have turned the wheel too sharply causing something to go wrong. I connected my 'FIXed' tool and it gave me a code PO563. The battery kept dying so eventually I was given a new replacement one. Although the vehicle starts right up, it won't go in gear when started. Only if I turn the key all of the way on, then put it in gear, can it move back or forward. The LCD screen says I need to reprogram the computer. The dash comes on when started but then goes back off. Has Anyone else had a similar problem? What type of IID tool can I buy to reset or reprogram my computer?

Screenshot_20210124-174132_Earth.jpg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get an IIDTool from GAP. check the wheel well on the front driver's side. There is a wiring loom that runs along the frame rail, you may have ruptured it.

What fault indications are displayed in the vehicle? What does it say and which symbols?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4