Hay Hay!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jhermoso

Guys, you are in heaven, i pay USD2.51 a gallon of 95, 91 is 2.30USD here and i Have two V8i, also two TDI Diesels at 1.52 a gallon But when you drive them you forgot about it so keep looking for your Discovery test drive it and if you fall baddly in love with it just buy it.

Good maintenance will keep the car in the optimum consumption level, and smart driving too, this is not a sports car you can drive it softly and you save gas for fun time and release all the power and fun related to this car, its a dream....jus my 2 cents...

Juan

C

Cozmo

My bad I assumed you knew I ment LA as Louisiana. Metairie is just outside New Orleans. Where y'at? Where you looking to get your Rover from?

R

RoverBabe

Cozmo said:
My bad I assumed you knew I ment LA as Louisiana. Metairie is just outside New Orleans. Where y'at? Where you looking to get your Rover from?

im in Baton Rouge at the moment. But i am from New Orleans. (lakeview) to be exact. I plan on buying the rover from either, Land Rover of BR or Land Rover on Vets. in Metairie :proud: . And if neither of those can get exactly what im looking for, i might turn to Ebay :hmpf:

C

Cozmo

Cool, best of luck to you. You might give Z imports on Airline across from Zepher stadium a try they usually have a couple in their lot. I drove by Crescent city motors on Tulane today, they had a couple of Discos and a Range Rover in their used lot.
action-smiley-069.gif

S

SNNIPER

Mod The Disco

TO SOLVE THE TOP HEAVYNESS PUT HEAVIER SPRINGS AND BIGGER BOOTS ON. IHAVE 265/85/16 WITH 2.5" BODYLIFT AND 3"SUSPENSION LIFT AND SHE SITS BEATIFULLY ON AND OFF THE ROAD. :albertein

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM