HELP.. I dont know what i am doing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r_bloom01

Reaction score
I just replaced my U joints and Front drive shaft "Rebuilt and all three new joints for 50.00" Let me know if you want the contact info... alsoMy Service Engine light just poped up.. i need to knwo where the plug is to plug in the computer at.. can some one discribe it or show me a picture?":confused:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It would help if you stated what year and model your Land Rover is.

r_bloom01

Reaction score
I just replaced my U joints and Front drive shaft "Rebuilt and all three new joints for 50.00" Let me know if you want the contact info... alsoMy Service Engine light just poped up.. i need to knwo where the plug is to plug in the computer at.. can some one discribe it or show me a picture?":confused:
Ahh good point guys... its a 2000 Disco 2 its in awesome shape, i just had a paint job done on it.. and i love it.. and so does my dog.. any links to Dog stuff for the rover like gates would be awesome. Thank you all for getting back to me:hello:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4