hey guys, check this out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, so, I just added a new thing to the homepage on my site, you can join mywebsite now and then post where you are from. This should help us all connect with each other and go off roading!

I realize this is basicly an add for my website, but I don't sell anything and I don't have a forum or anything, I'm just excited because this new feature is really going to help connect Rover Enthusiast's to go off roading which is my whole goal! I'm posting this on the LR3 forum because I want some LR3 action on my site, very few people have an LR3 that go off road.

Also, you dont need to sign up for anything, and I never get your e-mail, you just simply sign in with a google, yahoo, or AIM account, it's easy:) Plus you cna leave comments on my site:biggrin: I hope to see you guys htere, thanks for reading this:hello:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone interested? We got 14 members so far, and a few questions and comments already posted!

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, the website is in my signature, it is http://www.LROffroad.com, again I hate to drop a plug for my site like that, but I am excited because I think this will really help people connect and go off road together, I got a guy on there with an LR3

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
novel idea, but Isn't this what the local LR clubs support?

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
novel idea, but Isn't this what the local LR clubs support?

Not everyone has a good Rover club in near them, plus the Rover clubs only seem to do meets every 4-6 months.... This is more casual, like just sayin hey, I wanna hit some trails in NC, anyone care to join?..... maybe that makes more sense

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635