Hitch Receiver Pin Key Size Information!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Photoflo

Reaction score
All,

I'm missing the small red key that unlocks the green hitch receiver pin handle so the hitch receiver can be removed.

I went to my local Seattle Land Rover Dealer today and got some important information regarding these keys. Check out the photos for the size and model# information - The larger green pin handle has a "20" for the last 2 digits of the part# - Smaller green pin handle has "10" for the last 2 digits.

#1: Nobody in the USA can get a new key for anyone who has lost their keys.
#2: There are 2 different sizes of the green receiver pin - one model is larger & one model is smaller
#3: Fortunately LR Seattle had the larger green receiver pin in stock - Both pins are $34

The dealership was incredibly friendly and accommodating today - They removed the old green pin for me at no cost and installed the new pin. All I paid for was the new green pin which was $34. They also washed my car on the house.

Nice to have a new green pin with the 2 new red keys.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received - Having oil/filter change next week.

hitch keys-2.jpg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...the Parts guys are awesome. Did Josh take care of you?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72