How do you unmute the radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Good day:

Re: Range Rover 2006 (Harmon Kardon Logic 7)

I am not receiving any sound from my my stereo system, I believe it maybe in a mute mode, as everything else appears to be in order. Does anyone know how to unmute?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank

Last edited:

jbflyfshr

Reaction score
ever get any answer to the question? My LR3 today was without volume of any kind!! UGH.

jbflyfshr

Reaction score
that is a no brainer...

I tried to change modes, FM to AM and still nothing. Adjusted volume all the way from 0-25 and still no sound. :mad:

The next time I started the truck the radio was working again. Hope it is a one time deal or some setting was accidentally messed up.

JB

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is a no brainer...

I tried to change modes, FM to AM and still nothing. Adjusted volume all the way from 0-25 and still no sound. :mad:

The next time I started the truck the radio was working again. Hope it is a one time deal or some setting was accidentally messed up.

JB

welcome to the wonderful world of Land Rover electrical.
my RR was at the dealer for 9 days and they never did figure it out, they just told me to bring it back to the shop the next time it happens.

mine keeps going into crash mode (4way flashers come on, all interior lights come on, ans all doors unlock) so they told me to not reset anything and to bring it to them, since its not giving them a code, i mean how inept are their techs? they even flew out an engineer to troubleshoot it, and got nothing

Island Boy

Reaction score
Radio problems

Hi:

Re: 2006 RR HSE HK Logic 7 Rear Seat Package

In reference to the subject, I have concluded that my amp is not functional. Hence I plan to purchase a new amp, however I would like to know if I need additional software or is it a simple plug and play.

Also, can anyone disclose how to receive an indicatior/reading to confirm the volume is actually aadjusting. I generally, utilize the volume knob however I am unable to confirm if it is actually moving up/down. I do not receive a visual indication no sound etc....

Thanks

04hserr

Reaction score
I am having the same issue and was told by a land rover tech that about 80% of the time the amp that fails is the one mounted towards the front of the left rear quarter panel that is black (xqk50050) So I ordered the amp, installed it today and still no sound. Now I just ordered the larger amp near the the tail lamp below the Naviagtion player. If this doesn't solve my issue I am going to be really unhappy. If you are looking to buy new/used amps search car-part.com. It is a great source for finding used stuff. General Auto Recycing out in RI has a few trucks they are parting out and at very fair prices. apox $100 per amp
Good luck and i'll let everyone know if this solves the no sound issue tomorrow when I recieve the other amp

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM