How do you unmute the radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04hserr

Reaction score
Today I recieved the used amp fromt he salvage yard ( XQK500060 ) and my problem is resolved. Simply plugged it in and there my sound was again. Good luck anyone. I still have a perfectly fine smaller black amp XQK500050 if anyone has an issue with that one.
You can contact me at [email protected]

Island Boy

Reaction score
I cant find my particular amp heres the info:

2006 rr hse
rear seat entertainment
Harmon Kardon logic 7
24 speakers
Permium1 system
XQK500240

710 watts

darthRover

Reaction score
Not sure if you've tried this but I've read elsewhere that sometimes the Navigation will mute the audio, as if it was going to give a direction. People have unplugged the navigation and the audio came back. Of course, that means the navi computer is bad. Your nav should be the single DVD on top of the DVD changer.

hope you fix it.

logistix

Reaction score
I had the same problem after taking off the connections to my speakers when I had to go inside the door to replace the window motor. (A fishing pole was in the window when I shut it but it didn't break. I wish it did!. Oh well $100 either way)

If you disconnect the battery, positive and negative both, for about an hour (maybe less) and then hook it back up, the radio should work. Be patient as the car will take a few minutes to fix it's idle and everything after you turn it back on. You can also disconnect the amp and plug it back in. Don't forget to check the fuses as well as the fuses in the glove box.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Sorry guys that i didnt get back to you , but it was the amplifier that needed changing

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM