How Many Miles Do You Have On Your Lr3 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 with 89 000 miles on her.recently changed a ARB bushings.I would say, this caused, by far, the most significant difference in daily driving in a good way( even more than new front lower control arms , that i replaced at 60 000.).Did a road force balancing,after some recommendations and it was totally worth every penny.Now ,for the first time of owning this capable machine, I actually feel the smoothness in highway driving.After a recent trip to Baxter state Park in Maine and some other dirt roads , three wheels lost balance weights of the rims.It is a shame since my last ,regular balance was performed no longer than month a go...Right before trip to Maine , I drove to GA to pick up a friend ,that was on the way to NYC and LR3 performed this 1900 miles round trip beautifully.Overall it runs great and I have no regrets for NOT buying an extended warranty.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at 98,300 miles this morning.
The truck is running great and my extended warranty expires at 100K. I'm a little concerned as I have not found any independent shops around here that work on land rovers (other than basic stuff...I'd like someone who can connect to computers and such). So, any future maintenance would be paid at the dealer rates. Still, I'll probably keep it.

Geotrash

Reaction score
'07 SE V8, 33,600 miles. Still under warranty. Only issue I've had is the dashboard used to fart at me but I had the dealer give it Gas-X.

Dave

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 42K here- minor issues, but mechanically sound, knock on wood.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got you all beat with 109k on my 2005. Right now, need new bushings all around, but other than that, it's been great. Just did some trails in Big Bear a couple of weeks ago, and she's still running well, other than the clunking from the bushings.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will this be your first set of new bushings (pffff....yeah right) or your second?

Kdunc

Reaction score
Have an '06 with 41k ran like a dream except a critical breakdown two years ago at the top of Wolfcreek Pass in Colorado ! LR took care of us well as I was under warantee it could have been very dangerous!

05lr3guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 With 91000...Just got a suspension fault...love it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM