How to design body mods to the D5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bradpr

Reaction score
I am working with a local 4x4 builder and want to design rockers and a brush guard for my D5. Understanding that I'm new to this, can someone point me to what documentation on the vehicle I need in order to understand the locations and specs of frame mount points on the D5? Is there a document I can get from my dealer with these specs? Is it something that the dealers or JLR protect and do not release to the public?

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer!

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working with a local 4x4 builder and want to design rockers and a brush guard for my D5. Understanding that I'm new to this, can someone point me to what documentation on the vehicle I need in order to understand the locations and specs of frame mount points on the D5? Is there a document I can get from my dealer with these specs? Is it something that the dealers or JLR protect and do not release to the public?

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer!

Contact Lucky8LLC --- They seem to be doing a lot of mods on their D5 and may be able to point you in the correct direction.

Bradpr

Reaction score
Contact Lucky8LLC --- They seem to be doing a lot of mods on their D5 and may be able to point you in the correct direction.
Thanks, I actually just spoke to Kip at Lucky8 yesterday. He says they are close to releasing some stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72