How/Where to obtain comprehensive service records for my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiscoFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, all this talk about recalls got me thinking about my truck and what has been done to it. Can I call the dealership and get a comprehensive list of everything that has been done to my specific truck? Has anyone done this before? I got a little nervous when i checked the website that lists recalls and there were about 15 for my 99D2.

All recall work is free of charge correct?

Thanks
chris

D

discoII

all recall work is free, I just had a few things done about a month ago. I think the only thing they were able to find on my disco were services/recalls done by a land rover dealership

DiscoFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
recalls are listed here

http://www.alldata.com/recalls/

but, what i want to know is if I can call the dealership, and either have them run my vin to see if all recall work was done or get a list sent to me of ALL the service work done to my specific vehicle

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
When I bought my Disco, I called my local dealer and they told me over the phone what had been done, and also told me where the last service work had been done. I then called that dealer and they faxed me free of charge all the service work info on my Disco (I bought mine on Ebay). I haven't even ever set foot in the dealership in akron OH (location of last service). And my local dealer has never done any work on my Disco either.... Just ask.

DiscoFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that is bloody crazy cuz thats where i bought my truck akron, oh. I guess I'll call them and get the service records then. Thanks joey

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge